Based on the European law on data protection (Art.13, European Regulations 2016/679) the User acknowledges that P&Cautomotive s.r.l. commits to process the personal data of the User according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency as well as privacy protection. Therefore, the User is informed that:
- DATA CATEGORIES: The data to be processed may be his/her personal data such as identification data, personal identification data and contact data.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is P&Cautomotive s.r.l.. Via Primo Maggio, 16 - 23873 Missaglia (Lc) - VAT 02513620134 Phone: 039 9240255
- SOURCE OF THE PERSONAL DATA: The personal data in possession of the Data Controller are collected directly from the interested party.
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING: The processing of your data, collected and archived based on the filling out of this form finds its legal basis on your consent and it is carried out for the following purposes:
- DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits pertaining to the purposes of the data processing specified above, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies and private corporations appointed as Data Protection Officers. Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected are not transferred to countries beyond the European Union.
- STORAGE PERIOD The data collected will be stored for a period not exceeding the time required to pursue the purposes for which they are processed (“limitation of storage principle”, art.5, GDPR) or based on the deadline established by the law. Checking the obsolescence of the data stored respect to the purposes for which they have been collected is performed periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY The interested party has always the right to request access to your data, the correction or erasure of said data, the data processing limitation or the possibility to oppose the processing, to request the portability of the data and to revoke consent to the data processing by exercising these and other rights established by the GDPR by simply sending a notification to the Data Controller. The interested party may also file a complaint to any Supervisory Authority.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CONSENT: We would like to inform you that provision of data is optional in certain cases and mandatory in others (marked by an asterisk) and failure to provide mandatory consent shall lead to failure to perform the service requested.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD: The personal data you provide shall be processed in full compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which the Data Controller activity is associated. The data will be processed through IT means, both on paper or on any other suitable media, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to the GDPR.