GRANDI STAMPAGGI INDUSTRIALI
In the light of this trend, the company gradually opened up to international markets, showing a marked propensity towards European trades: currently 70% of its production serves the European market, the remaining 30% the national market as part of the strategic policies of the P&C Automotive Group. The historical development of the company shows a growing increase in equipment and resources and an unceasing aptitude for technical, technological investments and personnel training : it currently employs over 100 people.
Growing means, resources and investments
- Core business: cold moulding and assembly of low thickness sheet metal (stainless steel and iron)
- The first years: founded in 1997, P.C.M. S.r.l. covered an area of 2,500 square meters. In 2001, the company doubled its size with an area of 5,200 square meters.
- A further expansion: the purchase of a 40,000 square meter plot, of which 8,500 square meters of covered area for a new facility of 3,300 square meters.
- Structure: production area = initial expanded structure, second facility = logistics warehouse for storage of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products.
- Presses: 18 mechanical and hydraulic presses - power between 200 and 2000 tons - manual or automated (destaker – transfert)
- Washing area: two industrial washing stations (immersion washing, traditional tunnel washing) and robot-automated welding station.
- know-how: for the "unloading" - vast experience in the moulding of products for the automotive sector - especially for deep forming of difficult materials such as 1.4301 (AISI 304), 1.4509 (AISI 441), Trip800 and DP1000.
- 2011: the new HOT FORMING department is inaugurated (it covers an area of 1,200 square meters), equipped with a 800 tons press and a kiln
- 2012: PCM opens up a new facility in Klipphausen - Dresda so as to be present in central Germany: a strategic location from which to reach with ease its clients' plants in Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary.
- 2013: PCM opens up a new manufacturing facility in Giurgiu, Romania, to strengthen its presence on the Eastern Europe market.
PCM Srl, with its 3 sites, covers a total area of 40,000 square meters, of which 11,300 square meters of covered facility hosting more than 100 employees.
P.C.M. - S.r.l.
64020 Castellalto (TE)
Zona Industriale Villa Zaccheo
VAT Nr: 00984920678
Tel. +39 0861296039
Fax +39 0861296037