PCM S.r.l.
GRANDI STAMPAGGI INDUSTRIALI
E ASSEMBLAGGI

P.C.M. was founded in 1997 by Nuova Stame Spa ( mold production) and Catra Spa ( metal component molding) which, taking advantage of the opportunity of a promising and strongly growing market, arranged a combined and synergistic commercial and industrial effort, connecting their respective experiences and know-how in order to meet the growing needs of the Italian automotive market with particular attention to the geographical area of central and southern Italy.
In the short term, the company showed a strong and resolute industrial personality, acquiring large market shares and thus becoming one of the main players in the market segment, recognized by clients and respected by competitors.

In the light of this trend, the company gradually opened up to international markets, showing a marked propensity towards European trades: currently 70% of its production serves the European market, the remaining 30% the national market as part of the strategic policies of the P&C Automotive Group. The historical development of the company shows a growing increase in equipment and resources and an unceasing aptitude for technical, technological investments and personnel training : it currently employs over 100 people.

 

 

Growing means, resources and investments

  • Core business: cold moulding and assembly of low thickness sheet metal (stainless steel and iron)
  • The first years: founded in 1997, P.C.M. S.r.l. covered an area of 2,500 square meters. In 2001, the company doubled its size with an area of 5,200 square meters.
  • A further expansion: the purchase of a 40,000 square meter plot, of which 8,500 square meters of covered area for a new facility of 3,300 square meters.
  • Structure: production area = initial expanded structure, second facility = logistics warehouse for storage of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products.
  • Presses: 18 mechanical and hydraulic presses - power between 200 and 2000 tons - manual or automated (destaker – transfert)
  • Washing area: two industrial washing stations (immersion washing, traditional tunnel washing) and robot-automated welding station.
  • know-how: for the "unloading" - vast experience in the moulding of products for the automotive sector - especially for deep forming of difficult materials such as 1.4301 (AISI 304), 1.4509 (AISI 441), Trip800 and DP1000.
  • 2011: the new HOT FORMING department is inaugurated (it covers an area of 1,200 square meters), equipped with a 800 tons press and a kiln
  • 2012: PCM opens up a new facility in Klipphausen - Dresda so as to be present in central Germany: a strategic location from which to reach with ease its clients' plants in Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary.
  • 2013: PCM opens up a new manufacturing facility in Giurgiu, Romania, to strengthen its presence on the Eastern Europe market.

    PCM Srl, with its 3 sites, covers a total area of 40,000 square meters, of which 11,300 square meters of covered facility hosting more than 100 employees.

 


 

NEWS

See all the news >

 

 


Quality documentation


GO

 

Contacts

P.C.M. - S.r.l.
Italia
64020 Castellalto (TE)
Zona Industriale Villa Zaccheo

 

VAT Nr: 00984920678

Tel. +39 0861296039
Fax +39 0861296037

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Back to Top

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website